Who We Are
At Landmark, we believe that our "hands on" style of project management by senior LFS team members is what sets us apart from other service companies.
Landmark Field Services is a leading land services provider in the right of way and site acquisition business.
Landmark Field Services serves the mid-stream oil & gas transmission, electric transmission, utility, wind, transit and transportation sectors.
Work with Us
Our staffing is based on a solid interviewing and screening process of candidates who have been recommended by right-of-way professionals that Landmark knows, trusts and has worked with in the past. Landmark does not subscribe to the "body shop" approach.
To evidence this, Landmark has turned work down rather than staff a client's project with unknown and untried personnel. We value our right-of-way professionals and treat them well. In turn, they are loyal to Landmark and to our client's projects.
• Project Management
• Route Determination and Selection
• Title Research and Abstract Services
• Complete Title Curative Services
• Due Diligence Services: Acquisitions and Divestitures
• Records Management: In-House and Field
• Condemnation and Litigation Support
• Permits, Franchises and License Agreements
Meet Our Team
Dorothy M. Cowey
President of D3 Survey and Mapping, Inc.
Join Our Team!
Upload your resume to us